Sunday, November 27, 2011

There's a start to everything

Well, that's it! I made the decision to start a blog and I'm committed to do this or I should be committed for doing this...

I mean with my full time job, taking care of my house, spending half my time off on the computer on my Etsy shop and sewing, jezzz you'd think I have no time for this. But really, I've always liked to write and even had dreamed of being a writer once a long time ago. So this is my little version of it.

I'll try to be frank, I'll try to be funny (but sometimes the mood is not there), and I'll try to keep up with this blog, but I'll always be thankful for everything I do and anything I have.

So let's see how this blogging journey is gonna be. Wish me luck!!!


2 comments:

  1. I enjoy this good idea !!! Wish you lick and happiness with this blog !!!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Marie-Sophie. J'espere surtout qu'il serat interessant...
    Hope to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete